I bought the Hisense E51 Cell phone about a year ago.The best phone they said.

Well I disagree. It is the worst phone ever. It freezes, throws me out of one screen to the main screen, and then I cant get it to work again. I have to wait for it to do its own thing, or I have to take the battery out so that I can get it to work again.

And what if I am in trouble? Don't bother to even try to get the phone to go to dial pad because it takes so long to switch screens that I will probably be dead by the time the phone decides to work. In my life I will never ever buy a Hisense product of any nature. It was just a waste of my money.

As I only had a 7 day return policy it was useless to even take the phone back in to the store where I bought it. And I refuse to spend one more cent on this piece of rubbish.

I have complained before, but to no avail.I guess I wont get an answer now either.

I didn't like: I had no response from them at all.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Hisense Cell Phone
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $2000
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Hisense?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Ge Appliances - GE Monagram Refer bad parts WR55X10490 Ge Appliances "Copy of E-mail I sent GE:I spent thousands of $$$ on putting all monogram appliances into my re-modeled home, purchased from Spencer’s in Phoenix AZ.The Refrigerator (ZISS480DRISS) broke…of course following..." Read more Samsung Electronics - Samsung 78 curved TV 4KUHD Samsung Electronics "I purchased A 78 inch Samsung TV on 4/1/2017 from HHGregg. HHGregg stated that all sales were final but Samsung offered a one year warranty. This TV was a floor..." Read more Hisense 50 inch television defective panel Hisense "I just found my receipt of purchase. Today is 12/28/2015. My television was purchased on 01/13/2013. It isn't 2 yrs old yet, Hisense says the television isn't covered because I..." Read more Whirlpool Cabrio washer cracked lid (Model WTW7800XW2) Whirlpool "We purchased our Whirlpool Cabrio washer and dryer from Lowe's in 2011. (Whirlpool Cabrio Washer Model WTW7800XW2). Before our one year warranty expired, I noticed the lid was..." Read more Ezbuy - Faulty item - collect, return and collect??? Ezbuy "Ezbuy delivered a spoiled drawer. Firstly, its bulky - yes i chose self collection to save on cost. Being asked to BRING BACK to the warehouse / collection point. Hello?..." Read more Heartland Rvs - Love the layout but very poor workmanship indeed Heartland Rvs "My husband and I purchased a Heartland Prowler 25 ft. Before we purchased, we were interested, not only in the layout and amount of storage space, but more importantly we..." Read more Angel Management Uk - Angels Management are model agency scammers Angel Management Uk "My wife signed up my baby with The Little Angel Group, www.angelsmanagement.co.uk and ended being scammed out of a lot of a lot of money which we can't afford. She..." Read more Everbuying - Great website to buy the latest gadgets Everbuying "I have already ordered multiple items from the website (mostly electronics) and so far I didn't have any issues. Everything was as described. Shipment was fast and the support department..." Read more