I bought the Hisense E51 Cell phone about a year ago.The best phone they said.

Well I disagree. It is the worst phone ever. It freezes, throws me out of one screen to the main screen, and then I cant get it to work again. I have to wait for it to do its own thing, or I have to take the battery out so that I can get it to work again.

And what if I am in trouble? Don't bother to even try to get the phone to go to dial pad because it takes so long to switch screens that I will probably be dead by the time the phone decides to work. In my life I will never ever buy a Hisense product of any nature. It was just a waste of my money.

As I only had a 7 day return policy it was useless to even take the phone back in to the store where I bought it. And I refuse to spend one more cent on this piece of rubbish.

I have complained before, but to no avail.I guess I wont get an answer now either.

Review about: Hisense Cell Phone.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: I had no response from them at all.

Had an Experience with Hisense?

Comments

Sears Outlet - Never been treated so poorly based on payment details! HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE C.S & CO Sears Outlet "Worst experience with a business, customer service (should be named something else for sears) I've ever encountered. Bar none. Takes the cake, and the whole *** bakery. UGH! Sorry, Long,..." Read more Ge Appliances - GE Monagram Refer bad parts WR55X10490 Ge Appliances "Copy of E-mail I sent GE:I spent thousands of $$$ on putting all monogram appliances into my re-modeled home, purchased from Spencer’s in Phoenix AZ.The Refrigerator (ZISS480DRISS) broke…of course following..." Read more DONT EVER BUY FROM PROPERTYROOM.COM Propertyroom "LUCKY FOR US---THEY DEMAND A CREDIT CARD FOR PURCHASES. CALL YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY AND DISPUTE THE TRANSACTION. YOU ARE NOT CHARGED AND THEY ARE NOT PAID UNTIL THE COMPLAINT..." Read more Swagtron - Similar experience with Swagway X2 Swagtron "I purchased this Swagtron Swagway X2 on December 6th, 2016 because of the $199 sale... it's used and damaged..." Read more Aliexpress - Customer service is horrible. Aliexpress "I ordered Par 56 led swimming pool lights. They started leaking within a few days of installation. The seller warranty is for 2 years. The seller does not respond to..." Read more Vacation Travel Club - Freedom Getaways Vacation Travel Club "We just went to a 90 minute presentation last evening. It all sounded great, amazing, unbelievable. We did not sign up, although we were very enticed. It is $6895 for..." Read more Dominos Pizza - Experience sucked Dominos Pizza "Ordered 2 pizzas two chicken bacon ranch sandwiches which it what we normally order. The meat on the sandwich was not bacon it was very thick and chewy. I called..." Read more Amirite - A wonderful example of double standards and bias by management. Amirite "This is not a personal attack. This is a cold and objective observation of behavior by a particular moderator. Darkest Serenity routinely violates the site tou (rules, for the rest..." Read more