1.3
Ease of Use
Style and Design

Do they really expect that anyone who has contact with Hi-Sense Products (or Hi-Sense products in the Guise of SHARP TV) would ever ever ever buy a product with Hi_sens label on it. Or reccomend such a product to coworkers, friends or ANYONE!

I did not realize owning a crap TV would ever become one of my possessions, after all its a Sharp, I thought Sharp had a good reputation.. Bad on me!

I had a CRT, thats right CRT Picture Tube TV from RCA that I owned for 20 years and was still functioning fine when I wheeled it to the curb.. wish I had it back now..

They cant issue a RA as there is a temporary fix until they repair the software, that temporary fix is get this, plug and unplug the TV....hmm what if bedridden, what if I am in a wheelchair ARE YOU KIDDING!!

I have been elevated to Management review LOL they will "look" at my report LOL and get back to me..

I ask when is the firmware fix to be expected..their reply (big surprise) "We dont know" to me that means , when we get around to it. We have to get the rest of these crap TVs sold before it becomes a big enough issue to do something about it.. We can make more money selling crap TVs , than having to do returns.."

Product or Service Mentioned: Sharp Tv.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

I liked: Nada.

I didn't like: Service.

• Hi Sense Nonsense
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Mar 24.

Comments

h.kitchener

At least you now realize that buying a cheap in price, unreliable and cheaply-made telly is a waste of money. Dump the thing and buy a major brand for a few dollars more.

Stay away from Element, Vizio and most others sold at places like Walmart. Samsung may work, but Panasonic is still good among a few others---very few.