Huntington, West Virginia
Ease of Use

Brought a Hisensr TV on February 2013 its still under warranty.Well the little piece that you screw the cable into broke off in my hand when unscrewing cable, call company they said it wasn't covered under the warranty because it was physical damage.

How in the world is that Physical damage. I was just unscrewing the cable from my TV, sounds to me that the TV was defective from the get-go I've never had that easy to hear that came in pieces broke off in my hand. On top of that I had paid $89 for a 3 year warranty from Walmart and they told me the same thing.

Also TV screen goes out and turns black from time to time like its trying to go out.This TV sucks it's a smart TV but it won't let me browse the web.I will never purchase another TV or anything from this company.

Review about: Hisense Tv.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Had an Experience with Hisense?

Comments

Same exact thing happened to me!Coaxial cable connection broke off while trying to disconnect it.

What a piece of junk.The warranty isn't worth the paper its written on and I will never buy from Wal Mart again!