Brought a Hisensr TV on February 2013 its still under warranty.Well the little piece that you screw the cable into broke off in my hand when unscrewing cable, call company they said it wasn't covered under the warranty because it was physical damage.
How in the world is that Physical damage. I was just unscrewing the cable from my TV, sounds to me that the TV was defective from the get-go I've never had that easy to hear that came in pieces broke off in my hand. On top of that I had paid $89 for a 3 year warranty from Walmart and they told me the same thing.
Also TV screen goes out and turns black from time to time like its trying to go out.This TV sucks it's a smart TV but it won't let me browse the web.I will never purchase another TV or anything from this company.
More Review Details
|Ease of Use|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Product or service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "MANTHISSITESUCKS.com singsnapsucks2.com Malicious and Libelous Activity Internet http://www.ripoffreport.com/questionable-activities/manthissitesucks-com/manthissitesucks-com-singsnaps-68fad.htm 3Author3Consumer0Employee/Owner Report Details MANTHISSITESUCKS.com 1902 Pueble Drive Internet United States of America Phone: 9514913283 Web: www.singsnapsucks2.com/ Category: Questionable Activities ArbitrateSet the record straight! Singsnapsucks2.com changed to MANTHISSITESUCKS.com is a hate site..."
- "Let start by saying I usually don't take the time to do this kind of thing...but if I can prevent even 1 person from entering into a "contract" with this..."
- "4 years ago we started with Century Link in Las Vegas. Loved it. Had Prism TV. Loved it as well. Moved to Florida and immediately called Century Link. Found out..."
- "I have the highest plan with them where I pay $60 with 10 GB of Highspeed data, well last month my service was throttled, I went on to the cricket..."
- "The rector apparently instructed staff to misuse memorial donations given in memory of my family members, to ostracize me and family members, to prevent our names from appearing in the..."
- "I live in the US and wanted to send flowers for mothers day to my mom who lives in Canada. I found a nice arrangement called 'Shades of Pink'..."
- "Definite scam. High pressure sales--consultant told me to "try the peeling gel for the first week and if you do not like it, bring it back!" When I returned the..."
- "I contacted Owndoc.com customer service to solve my issue where i couldn't go through with my purchase. In these pictures you can see how badly this woman/alias called Sarah Vaughter..."
- "Hello, my name Is David Gillis and my address is 42 peninsula place Dorchester Ma 02125. I placed an order on November 16, it's seem to have disappeared after a..."