2.3
Ease of Use
Style and Design

My Hisense 50 inch went bad the other night.The picture went very dim and then out.

I called customer service and was informed that it had a 4 year warranty since it was a 4k. I was sent a FedEx box and my wife and I both inspected the TV before packing it and took it to the FedEx store. There were no cracks or scratches anywhere on the unit. I received a voice mail yesterday stating that they were going to replace the TV and that I should be receiving it in 7 to 10 business days.

I then received another voice mail 5 minutes later from the same person stating that the TV had a scratch on it and that the warranty was voided. I have 4 Hisense TV's in my house. I have been very happy with the picture quality but if this is really how they are going to treat their loyal customers then I will never buy a Hisense again. I will also write Wal-Mart and express my dissatisfaction.

I have been telling everyone how good of a TV this was. My wife and I are both 60 years old and there are no children in the house so there is no way the TV could have got scratched unless they did it. I cannot believe that they would call you and tell you that they were going to exchange it and then 5 minutes later call you back and have the nerve to tell you it was scratched.

The customer service rep that I last talked to said that she was sending it to upper management and that they would be calling me back in 23 to 48 hours.If I don't here from them I am going to turn it over to my lawyer.

Review about: Hisense Tv Replacement.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: replace the TV with a new same model TV (not a refurbished one).

I liked: Picture when it worked, Cheap prices, Tv product.

I didn't like: Warranty avoidance, Quality of product, Changing decision on tv in 5 minute time.

Had an Experience with Hisense?

Comments

h.kitchener

Hisense is NOT a reliable brand to begin with. Stores sell these cheap brands because they are cheap to buy for customers and the stores make money on sales volume. Always best to buy a major brand like Panasonic when purchasing electronics.