I just found my receipt of purchase.Today is 12/28/2015.
My television was purchased on 01/13/2013. It isn't 2 yrs old yet, Hisense says the television isn't covered because I bought it before October 2013?! As a consumer, I was under the impression that the manufacturer honors their devices within the 2 yr period. This is false, they are not going from the date of purchase!
Sadly, the entire bottom half of my not quite 2 yr old television is a jumpy, blurry, double image! I feel like I have been scammed. I have kept my receipt safe this entire time for no reason.
It Is useless because the manufacturer won't stand behind their product based on date of purchase.My biggest mistake was bringing it home!
More Review Details
|Ease of Use|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- First year of a clear picture
What I disliked
- Caring it through the door twice
- Deliberate complaint avoidance
- Warranty repair
- Quality of product
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality, warranty issue, defective product
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Hisense 50-Inch Tv
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "My Latest Experience with Sony Corporation of America Event # E58894537 Service Notification: 301547845 Order # 36065586 1. I own Sony’s Flagship SACD Player, the SCD-1, cost: $5,000.00. It should be mentioned, this player..."
- "Had a 55 in tv that the screen went in it was 3D the replacement they gave me isn't 3D and now they send a message saying the replacement is..."
- "I ordered a brand new 2016 Vizio TV. It came delivered to me in an undamaged box but the unit is damaged. I sent the pictures as requested..."
- "Public Advisory not for family and children! #####Avoid Value Place Plainfield,IN 46168 Avoid###### Value Place aka Woodspring Suites 6295 gateway blvd. Plainfield,IN 46168 ValuePlace Plainfield Indianapolis and nationwide are all bad places! Value Place..."
- "Bought a dress from #Clothes4Girls for a toddler. what I received was a poor quality,unfinished dress that had to return. It looked like a "fail" from pinterest. We agreed I..."
- "I've spend hours trying to 1.) Get a discount applied that should have been applied when I initially ordered. and 2.) Get a copy of a receipt. It has..."
- "for 3 days, each day package tracking says "on vehicle for delivery today" but ended up no delivery. This is the third day now again showing the same message we'll..."
- "Purchased a 6.5 ft Aspen Silver Fir Tree with Candlelight bulbs, received a tree with clear LED and one strand of Candlelight. See picture, Yellow Candlelight bulbs on bottom, clear..."
- "I have known and respected Jesse Keyes for over 25 years. Jesse Keyes has a successful list of credentials in his academic and professional life. After meeting him at Princeton,..."