Charlestown, Indiana

I just found my receipt of purchase.Today is 12/28/2015.

Related: HISENSE TV 50 inch blank

My television was purchased on 01/13/2013. It isn't 2 yrs old yet, Hisense says the television isn't covered because I bought it before October 2013?! As a consumer, I was under the impression that the manufacturer honors their devices within the 2 yr period. This is false, they are not going from the date of purchase!

Sadly, the entire bottom half of my not quite 2 yr old television is a jumpy, blurry, double image! I feel like I have been scammed. I have kept my receipt safe this entire time for no reason.

It Is useless because the manufacturer won't stand behind their product based on date of purchase.My biggest mistake was bringing it home!

Review about: Hisense 50-Inch Tv.

I liked: First year of a clear picture.

I didn't like: Caring it through the door twice, Deliberate complaint avoidance, Warranty repair, Quality of product, Quality.

2.0
Ease of Use
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Hisense Tv
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality, warranty issue, defective product / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Hisense?

Comments

#1204342

Thank you for this. I needed a good laugh

LadyScot

Your television is just shy of three years old. It turned 3 on January 13, 2016. It is out of warranty.

Just under two years old!!

Lexington, Kentucky, United States #1094286

Jan 2013 to Jan 2014 is one year... so Jan 2014 to Jan 2015 would be the second year! And that's how calendars work!

Evidently you need some remedial math lessons....

According to your "review", you purchased the set in January of 2013. Do some simple counting here......

Yes, your set is at least THREE years old.

LOL....