I just found my receipt of purchase.Today is 12/28/2015.
My television was purchased on 01/13/2013. It isn't 2 yrs old yet, Hisense says the television isn't covered because I bought it before October 2013?! As a consumer, I was under the impression that the manufacturer honors their devices within the 2 yr period. This is false, they are not going from the date of purchase!
Sadly, the entire bottom half of my not quite 2 yr old television is a jumpy, blurry, double image! I feel like I have been scammed. I have kept my receipt safe this entire time for no reason.
It Is useless because the manufacturer won't stand behind their product based on date of purchase.My biggest mistake was bringing it home!
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Style and Design|
|Ease of Use|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- First year of a clear picture
What I disliked
- Caring it through the door twice
- Deliberate complaint avoidance
- Warranty repair
- Quality of product
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality, warranty issue, defective product
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Hisense 50-Inch Tv
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a 50-inch TV during the first shopping event at Walmart Thanksgiving Day for the one hour guarantee. Upon arriving home (2-hours away from the store), I entered..."
- "I got lured in to buying a tv here because of the price..i think we all do. Nowhere did it say they were re-sellers of refurbished product. I bought..."
- "I bought a brand new (or so I thought) X2 on 12/8/16 straight off of the company website. It was a promo deal that included the board and bag. When..."
- "I was told the firat 5 times regardless of weight i would recieve $50 but after 5 hours of being there stuck 3 times and then very bruised afterwards i..."
- "Chrysler Capital Auto Leasing refuses to terminate lease dismisses or acknowledge that they failed in Specific Performance on their contract by negating malfunctioning Jeep vehicle problems........ FCA Recall S55/NHSTA 16V-529..."
- "My husband bought me a Le Vian chocolate and white Diamond band for our anniversary and i have had it less than 2 months. One of the white diamonds has..."
- "Almost 2 years ago, we called Feldco to have new windows put in. 2 men showed up at the door ready to get started. One of them did not speak..."
- "Do not use Everdry. We made that mistake and now out thousands of dollars. They come to your house and scare you to death about mold, bang on your door..."
- "They came to move some couches and tore them trying to force them through the door. They did not know what they where doing even though they told me these..."