I just found my receipt of purchase.Today is 12/28/2015.
My television was purchased on 01/13/2013. It isn't 2 yrs old yet, Hisense says the television isn't covered because I bought it before October 2013?! As a consumer, I was under the impression that the manufacturer honors their devices within the 2 yr period. This is false, they are not going from the date of purchase!
Sadly, the entire bottom half of my not quite 2 yr old television is a jumpy, blurry, double image! I feel like I have been scammed. I have kept my receipt safe this entire time for no reason.
It Is useless because the manufacturer won't stand behind their product based on date of purchase.My biggest mistake was bringing it home!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Style and Design|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Ease of Use|
What I liked
- First year of a clear picture
What I disliked
- Caring it through the door twice
- Deliberate complaint avoidance
- Warranty repair
- Quality of product
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality, warranty issue, defective product
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Hisense 50-Inch Tv
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "the worst company who took my money for A Grade iPhone 5S and send me all C & D Grade products......I am going to protest against that , hope they..."
- "This may sound small but the end result could have been serious. Recently I purchased a Kitchen Aid Enamel Roasting Pan and used it for the second time today to..."
- "Will not order from Office Depot again. Ordered a Danby washer on 20 March 2016 and arrived on 1 April 2016. Only after calling to find where my shipment was..."
- "I'm staying at the Baymont hotel in Noblesville,Indiana. I got a suite and when I folded out the couch I could believe the stain on the mattress. I went downstairs because..."
- "The Room Place will promise you that this is a great buy ,very durable product. And they sold us a 5 year replacement warranty to prove it. But after 4..."
- "ADM American Debt Mediators Co. is a TOTAL SCAM! They lie about a program that offers you to put money in a REFUNDABLE SAVINGS towards a payment settlement to..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."
- "Good Afternoon Ms Rodriguez, I an sending this email to request a refund on the improper fitting dentures that Merit Coast made. As we previously discussed when I first went to the..."
- "In less then a month I went from size 20 to size 16! I have more energy, less back and hip pain, and I find myself smiling more often. The..."