Ease of Use
Style and Design

I bought our 55 inch TV back in November and in February the TV would not turn on or off or let me use the channels for volume. I would have to get up and unplug the TV and plug it back in.

It happens four to five times a night. Since I had the warranty I called and they said they were aware of the issue but there was nothing they could do until they get the software completed. They had no idea when it would be available a week 2 weeks months who knows. I asked him for a refund because I had the warranty and they basically laughed at me.

And said no. Customer service is ungodly awful and the first guy I couldn't even understand so I had to call back again. I told him I was going to call the Better Business Bureau and again they told me go right ahead. Worst customer service I've ever had and I will never recommend this product to anyone.

I did call the Walmart where I bought it from and let them know and they were very angry and upset that they would not exchange my TV. They were going to go to their head office and Report the situation and distract customers from buying this TV.

Review about: Hisense Tv.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Comments

I'm having an issue with the TV freezing up. Called Hisense and was told it was a soft ware problem and they were working on it.

Its been a month now and the problem has yet to be resolved.

I called again today with the same lip service they are working on it. Very unhappy not sure what I can do to get this resolved.

to C. Kitson #1473702

Same here still no answer!!

h.kitchener

Stores like Walmart like to sell brands like HiSense, Element and others because they are cheap for customers to buy and they may be able to convince people to buy an "extended warranty" plan, which gives them more money. The problem is that these brands are cheaply-made, unreliable, and have virtually no customer service to speak of. Throw the telly in the trash and go to a store that sells a major brand like Panasonic, etc.

to h.kitchener #1458732

They never pressured me into a warranty! I asked for one..

once Walmart found out about the situation they immediately gave me the corporate office number and they have been very helpful..

even willing to give me a refund on the TV even though it's past the 90 days. So I don't blame Walmart at all I blame the manufacturer.