Purchased 55inch 4k tv from Walmart along with 3YR extended warranty.One of the hdmi outlets went out, tried testing other devices in outlet with no result, placed call to Walmart first and was told tv was under 2 year Hisense warranty.

Contacted Hisense, while talking my call was placed on hold and then disconnected. I called back and got message that Hisense was closed. I went online and submitted a claim and also called back the next day. I spoke with rep and was told I would be contacted in regards to setting up an appointment.

I began receiving emails to troubleshoot my tv even though I tried this before calling. All the while I'm stating this and just need tv repaired. After a few months of no results with emails I decided another call was needed. When I called I was told that a copy of my receipt had not been received.

There was never any conversation about sending in a copy of my receipt all the information was given online and over the phone. Needless to say that call was when I finally got an appointment to be repaired. Repairman came out with replacement motherboard, removed old one and installed new one. It was defective also, but worse not picture at all.

So old board was reinstalled and Hisense was informed of situation.

Two days later I receive email stated I was setup to be scheduled for repair again.After over 3 months problem not resolved how long does it really take to fix a hdmi outlet?

Review about: Hisense Tv.

Preferred solution: A replacement with different model..

Had an Experience with Hisense?

Comments

What is television I have a board in my life God this TV channel 2014 and then we are in 2017 as of April 2017 the TV started giving trouble got a fix now we are in September still the same thing I have no picture no sound try calling customer service Eisen customer service article tell me is that I have no warranty with my three a warranty has expired and I'm basically I am on my own