Palmer, Massachusetts
100% full Not resolved
2.4
Ease of Use
Style and Design

This is not an uncommon problem with this tv.Our local Registered certified Electronics Technician of 40 years has diagnosed my 50K360g with a bad LCD panel.Symptoms are as follows, sound ,back-light work but no video.

He installed a new T-*** board and the set worked for 15 min.

and then destroyed the T-*** board.This board has a very large heat sink for the size of the board.This panel is defective.The outer metal housing gets to hot to touch.After viewing problems with this set on-line.This seems to be a very popular complaint.I would like a replacement or $399.

This person wrote the review because of "tv only lasted 2 years" of hisense 50k360g tv from Hisense and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $400 and wants Hisense to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was quality of product and very poor. Author liked the most picture when it worked. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Hisense for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Hisense?

Comments